- Identify a CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER such as WC Lodging
- Register for a Permits Online Acct
- Permit Application Forms*
- Once permit is approved submit TOT application to Planning Applications
- License Application Forms*
*Upload as ONE PDF to PlanningApplications@sonoma.county.org Filing Fee (1166,1162,1163,1164) **N/A if operations precede 6/12/23
- Licensee MUST be a property owner or a trustee if held in a trust.
- Applicants MUST be individuals.**
- Each property owner must consent to the application
- Property owner may only have ownership interest in one ACTIVE vacation license at a time**
- Licenses must be renewed annually
- Licenses will not be renewed/issued if an open code violation is associated with the vacation rental address
- Revised nighttime quiet hours: 9PM to 7AM. Outdoor amplified sound prohibited at all times.
- The property owner must submit a lighting plan that conforms to the new lighting requirements and restrictions
- On-street parking must conform to CA Vehicle Code
- A vacation rental may only be rented to 1 tenant group at 1 time
- A license will NOT be issued or renewed if a Junior Accessory Dwelling unit is present at anytime
- Pets must be secured on the property at all times
- Recycling and trash bins must not be stored within public view
- Outdoor burning & fireworks prohibited. Defensible space a must
- TOT Compliance and reporting and online host disclosures requ.
- If locked gate is present a “knox box” or code must be given registered with 1st responders
- Evacuation zone, route, checklist, NOAA radio and operational telephone landline or VoIP phone must be provided to guest
- POSTING: The VR license, license standards and permit must be posted inside the VR near the front door; must be included in all rental agreements and in all advertisements.
LICENSE REQUIRED BY 6/15/24 HOWEVER NO ACTION NEEDED AT THISTIME– PRMD WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO APPLY
EXISTING CLIENTS: Please compile your License application forms ASAP and send to me for review, consolidation & easy submittal